Carrying on the tag from Neelam..
Oh heaven, these are my seven!
Seven things I would like to do before I die
1. Look at the Earth from outer space.
2. Explore the wilderness and travel the road less travelled.
3. Get drunk with the man of my life.
4. Teach in a nursery school for a day.
5. Write a book that can change lives.
6. Look into the future and look at a painting of mine in the Louvre.
7. Do something for my parents that would make up for their sacrifices.
Seven things I can do
1. Be impulsive and stupidly stubborn.
2. Eat chocolates all three times a day and day after day.
3. Look at the moon every time as if I am seeing it for the first time.
4. Get into an argument and enjoy it.
5. Come up with nasty wisecracks.
6. Cherish every moment of life.
7. Love a book like I love nobody else.
Seven things I cannot do
1. Tie my shoelaces properly.
2. Watch a movie lying down and not go to sleep.
3. Sail a fast rescue boat( which I discovered recently).
4. Give up my independence.
5. Sing (well , that is).
6. Talk Hindi without the accent of the South.
7. Remember the route back from wherever!
Seven things I say the most
3. what the..
4. machan( a thing of the past though..)
6. the lyrics of some song running in my head
7. never mind
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex
1. Raw intelligence
3. Eyes that smile
5. A whacky sense of humour
7. Formal wear
Seven celebrity crushes
1. Nicholas Cage
2. Fransisco d'Anconia of Atlas Shrugged
3. Rhett Butler
4. Mathew McConaughey( I am sure the spelling is wrong)
5. George Clooney
6. Ian Thorpe
7. Pete Sampras
That was quite a tag-a thon !I am gasping after completing it..
Am now religiously passing on the tag to jayen , kray. and srini.